The term S&S Professional refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in India.
The term S&S Professional refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials
3. Found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude
4. Liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that
6. Any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
8. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
9. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
10. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.11. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
12. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
Services against any Plan Order will be available once you have made payment for Services according to the requirements of the corresponding Plan Order. All payments against the plan orders will be collected by S&S Professional. There is no obligation to render services under any service plan if the payments as required under any plan order have not been made.
When you purchased the Service, you agreed to a specific price and plan, where such plan maybe for a term of one, two or three years (“Term Plan”). All terms of Service Fee and/or any other fee payable under any mode of payment for a Subscription shall be set forth in the applicable Plan Order. Similarly, some plans may offer a discount on the Service if you sign up for other S&S Professional services.
Subject to the Terms and Conditions, and other terms specific to each Service Plan, S&S Professional will address your query using commercially reasonable efforts in providing appropriate solutions under the Services. In most cases, S&S Professional will attempt problem diagnosis and a solution through chat, email or other means as it deems most appropriate under the circumstances including remote access. You understand that if remote access is used on your computer there will be no residual software from the remote session. All undertakings under Service Plans are subject to S&S Professional’S limited warranty, which is set forth below. For more information, please refer to online documentation or call us at our tollfree number . You agree to pay all Services Fee and any other applicable fee/charges as set out in the relevant Plan Order in accordance with the Payment Terms provided below.
You may be asked to provide us with a credit card number from a card issuer that we accept in order to activate your Service. You hereby authorize S&S Professional to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services or any related equipment. You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts.
You authorize S&S Professional and/or any other company who bills products or services, or acts as billing agent for S&S Professional to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide S&S Professional with updated credit card information upon S&S Professional’s request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid.
You acknowledge and agree that neither S&S Professional nor any S&S Professional affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number. In the event you are enrolled, or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at S&S Professional’s option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan. When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer.
Your credit/debit card statement will show charged appeared by the name of S&S Professional
We only charge customers after the services are rendered. We don’t take any Credit Card information from customers.
The Customers has to fill in his details by himself or herself and we never charge any customer without his or her consent.